Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
YzzSzz, thanks for the heads up! Just had to order 3! Can't beat the price.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Those stocks are selling fast. 90 minutes ago AIM had 2000 stocks available, now they have 1811. I'm going to order a few myself, maybe luck out and get some early stocks w/arsenal stamps.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just ordered 4. I thought the last 3 I got off EvilBay for $95 was a deal, this is just great. Wonder what Mosin Santa will deliver???

Bob

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,082 Posts
I was already planning to put an order in with AIM, so I snagged one for the spare parts pile. They're certainly going faster than I expected. They've sold around 400 stocks in the last 4 hours.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Damn, I just ordered one off of flea bay for 50 bucks this past week and now AIM has 3 for 50!

Oh well, ordered 3 more anyways

·
Diamond Bullet Member
40,284 Posts
I just ordered 3. Thanks for the tip off.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wonder why so many accumulated surplus stocks? Someone taking the actions out and doing what with them?

·
Registered
245 Posts
There are a crap load of Mosins that turn out to have junk bores when they hit the refurb facilities, so when the guns get all stripped apart the stocks and other parts get piled for later refurb use, AIM apparently bought a large part of one of those piles, I would imagine for dirt cheap since they likely aren't doing refurbing over there anymore. I'm surprised they still had them to sell but then nobody ever throws anything away over there, much to our benefit.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
started not to buy but ordered 3 anyway. i might get lucky and get some nice one's ,if not hold on to them for a while and trade

·
Registered
598 Posts
Great deal. Ordered 3 last night. Needed 1 but what the hey, might get an interesting one and wont be any problem selling these if I need the money out of them.

On a side note, they are closed all weekend so they are going to be up to their gills shipping these out monday... among other orders. Looks like almost 600 sold so far

Also a great price on the LVE white boxed 148gr 7.62x54. Excellent ammunition, I use that in my SVT40 and any rifles that I don't feel like shooting corrosive primed ammo through.

·
Silver Bullet Member
121 Posts
Great deal indeed. Picked up 3 to add to the collection. You never know what you may get...

-John

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
1 - 20 of 136 Posts