Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interested in getting a nice gun has anyone got one from them ? what are your thoughts thanks to all

·
Registered
616 Posts
I got one or two from them a couple years ago, I doubt it is the same batch, but probably all the same batch imported by Century.

The wood was mis matched color.
The metal and bore were great.
I have not shot them yet.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Someone posted one earlier today they got from AIM and it looked great and I believe that they paid the 10$ handselect fee. They are great to deal with.

D

·
0 Posts
I ordered a VG M48 from AIM but it turned out to be EXC. I love AIM and have always been VERY happy with everything they've sold me!

They're a close #2 after my favorite dealer, Empire Arms in Florida.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I got a M24/47 from AIM a couple of months ago.
I paid for the hand pick fee & got nice wood.
The bore appears brand new, so I'm very happy.
I have always been satisfied with their service, and frequently the items are better than described.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,794 Posts
It's hard to be perfect but AIM comes as close as just about anyone that I have dealt with over the years. One time they sent me a questionable rifle but that was only one versus the many others that I have been quite happy with from them over time...

·
Registered
201 Posts
....I've dealt with AIM for at least 7 years....well-maybe 6??....but I think its closer to 7...(will have to look in my bound book).....A1+++ in my book -never a problem and great folks....and of course,it helps that I'm only about a 1/2 hour ride from them-depending on traffic flow...heeeheheheheheeee

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have bought from AIM a dozen times over the last decade.
They are always a pleasure to do business with.
With the exception of the Albanian SKS, always in better condition than described.

The other suppliers, like Century, Classic Arms, J&G, etc, just are not as good to deal with as AIM.

What does it all mean?
When in doubt, go with AIM.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,030 Posts
Kudos to AIM!

I can only confirm all of the positive sentiments about AIM that have been previously posted.

It costs me more to order from them than some of the others which ship closer to Maine, especially on pistols which have to go next day air.
But unless it's going to cost me significantly more money over another source to go with AIM, they will continue to get my business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts