Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The changeover caught me a little off guard. I am right in the middle of a Trader deal and cannot contact the seller. Payment was sent and information was traded, but all that information was via PM's and is now gone. I tried to contact an administrator via email, but ran into a glitch. I followed the links...sent my email to the administrator, and got a pop up window indicating, "This user has specified they do not wish to accept emails." Is there any way to get the seller's email address or send him mine? People may not be aware that THEY have to enable their PM's/emails in order to receive them. What do I do here? Thanks,

--Ron

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slimedog...really? how do you access them? I was linked directly here, if the old boards are still there that may solve my problem.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zemeinc is his user name, but until he is aware that he needs to enable everything, it does no good.

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
He's looking for Mark Kubik

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's looking for Mark Kubik
Why yes I am, I didn't want to give his real name. Vic, the new system is fast as hell. Even with a cable modem I had a problem with the last one with Internet Explorer, but this one is flat out sweet so far.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
64,423 Posts
Went to the old board, but could not log in. I'll try agan later.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
64,423 Posts
Made it. Had to try the password three times though.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Indeed, extremely fast, *much* more so than the previous, and faster than the Second Gunboards too. Thanks!

Carcano

1 - 16 of 16 Posts