Gunboards Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
i have been useing one for years, never a problem at all and brass goes into a nice little pile instead of in the next county.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yes sir I got it Greg, took it a long time, but it was Labor Day weekend. I'll get it out Monday. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to buy a gas valve but I can't send a PM, if Starmetal or someone could let me know where to send payment, I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would like to buy a gas valve but I can't send a PM, if Starmetal or someone could let me know where to send payment, I would appreciate it!
Hello hog76, You currently do not have enough posts on this forum to be able to send PMs.. You need at least 10 or 11 posts, before it opens up this functionality for you (I see you only have this 1)! I suggest going tot he test forum and create a test post and then keep replying to yourself. This is good opportunity to test site functionality like uploading random pic, using emoji's etc... Then you will be able to send Starmetal a PM.

I just received my gas valve and installed it... Hoping to test it this weekend!!! Thank You Starmetal!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Yes I am still making them. Due to the COVID and a certain political party there are delays in your getting your valves. I may hold up until after Xmas on shipping them. Myself I have like 3 packages missing from the Post Office. They are in a mess. Stay tuned. I keep your names and will make valves for all that want them and ship when things improve.

Starmetal

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Sir, I need to get on the list for one of those adjustable blocks. We have a 308 CAI conversion. Cleaned up all the rough machining in the chamber so it's slick now but it still isn't 100% reliable and slings brass into the next county. I honestly believe this is the fix. Can you please send me an email, [email protected]? That way we can work out all the particulars. Funny the Classic Arms listing is what got me to really digging into the MAS and found your info. Thanks!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I think I got everyone covered. If you haven't gotten a pm or email back from me let me know.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
For all of you corresponding with me about the gas valve please give me information that ties your board name with your real name. As I go through all the emails and private messages to give you your tracking numbers I don't know who you are buy just your screen names. Thanks!

Starmetal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I just won a 308 Mas 49/56 and was interested in one of your adjustable gas blocks, if you are still making them. I am new to this forum and don't seem to be able to send PMs yet. My name is Justin and can you please email me at [email protected]

21 - 40 of 40 Posts