Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching a Lee Speed with a cracked stock I was interested in go for $3k at an online auction, I've been researching how much they go for in commonwealth nations and it's go me debating importing one. Does anybody know where a good place to go to acquire one would be, as well as an importer that doesn't charge crazy fees? I'm talking about the ones I hear going for $300-$400. If I'm up in the night, let me know. Just an idea. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
18,170 Posts
EnglishmanCa;knew a few things about them Lee-Speeds but unfortunately he’s been MIA since the Forum change over,maybe someone might know something about that?
Cheer’s.
He's been absent from several forums.
There was something from last summer where he was "selling off inventory, due to serious Health concerns".
As an "Evile Mod" form another forum or two we're concerned about him too, his last post there Was back in August.
I've tried his PMs E-Mail & mailing addy, so far with no luck.
If you don't mind "coming over to the Dark Side" (You have no idea or the POWAH!) for a few moments we're trying to track down the CNC guy he used to get LECC carbine nose caps made in the hope he knows something.
Can anyone help track him?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hopefully jc5 will chime in. If not maybe send him a PM. Great guy and very knowledgeable about Lee Speeds. He was a huge help for me when I needed expertise advice last year. He's even sent me some links of Lees that came up for sale from time to time.
Good luck!

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
Reactions: Lyman1903

·
Banned
18,170 Posts
Have you tried "Collectors Corner" in St James, MD?
17619 Lappans Rd
St James,
MD 21733

(301) 223-1334

They're big into that period.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.