Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let everyone know. I went to the local Academy here in San Antonio (1604 and 281), and noticed that the 7.62 Nagant ammo is on clearance ($15.98/box of 50). I asked one of the salesmen if they would be getting any more, and he said probably not. So, you might want to get it while the getting is good. It is the Prvi Partisan, but that's better than none at all.

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
As of to weeks or so ago, a non-sponsor, PSA (think of South Carolina's nickname, followed by the word Armory) was selling Privi 7.62 Nagant for $14.99 per.

It was also coupled with free shipping, but I don't know if either part of that deal is still working.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I wonder what their reasoning is (demand perhaps?) and I also wonder if Cabela's will follow suit. If they do you can be sure their whole stock of 4 boxes will be mine very quickly. It is not a caliber that I have any intention of stockpiling, but having a couple hundred more rounds that I can reload would be cool.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mistake. I just assumed my Cabela's (Buda, Texas) still sold them. But, after check their website, I see they no longer do. Oh well, you know what the say about assuming.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cabelas does still stock the Nagant ammo however, just bought a box yesterday at the Hammond, IN store.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,542 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'll run over there tomorrow to see what they have left. That's almost $10 a box less than I paid at the Buda Cabelas a few months ago.

T

·
Copper Bullet member
9,815 Posts
"It is the Prvi Partisan, but that's better than none at all."

I don't get it...........do you think Prvi Partizan is bad ammo??????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.