Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 3 AC Unity from RTG Parts for $13.95 each and they look great! Fit well in VEPR1V, M95A, SLR106C, and a little tight in SAR3. No go in anything Chinese. They have reinforced tabs.
No pics - though can take some over the weekend if anyone really wants some.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
don't care what they look like...................... the big question is how they function? ie. feed, jams etc..........

post the results of that

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh c’mon now... I know you care if they’re purrty or not. Otherwise they’ll contrast with your Mako stock and lasers!!!!!

(If all goes well I’ll head to the range tomorrow)

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Oh c’mon now... I know you care if they’re purrty or not. Otherwise they’ll contrast with your Mako stock and lasers!!!!!

(If all goes well I’ll head to the range tomorrow)
no way would I ever consider even buying those pimp accessories, let alone putting them on my guns.

look forward to your "range report" :)

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took them today - worked great! Thinking they may be better than pufgun. Solid metal tabs, and BHO. Click in real solid. Feed properly. All good!

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Took them today - worked great! Thinking they may be better than pufgun. Solid metal tabs, and BHO. Click in real solid. Feed properly. All good!
good to read that

if I hadn't bought a bunch of TAPCO GALIL/GOLINI mags for my SAR3 and SLR106ur, I would be all over them....especially at those prices :)

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
good to read that

if I hadn't bought a bunch of TAPCO GALIL/GOLINI mags for my SAR3 and SLR106ur, I would be all over them....especially at those prices :)
I've got the Tapcos, Unitys, and bakelites. Won't sell any, but will buy more Unitys. Keeping all the 30 rounders I have because of Wa State trying to ban them

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
I've got the Tapcos, Unitys, and bakelites. Won't sell any, but will buy more Unitys. Keeping all the 30 rounders I have because of Wa State trying to ban them

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Was at Knob Creek today and picked up five 20 round Bulgarian Circle 10 mags for my SAR-3. NOS and 29 bux apiece. Over the years I've learned to appreciate the 20 round AK mags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts