Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey, good to have you back here. What kind of education/work brings you back to Greenland?

Looking forward to pictures and reports from there. Since you're leaving for the dark continent this time of year, I guess it will be flash pictures only. :)

Pettson

·
Registered
366 Posts
I smell something fishy here (no Greenland pun intended)! I reckon Umimmak is not moving to Greenland by his own free will at all. Rumour has it that he is being ostracised by the princess and the Royal Palace for his affiliation with eskimo women... ;)

Seriously, I think your interesting choice of path in life will turn out well for you. In heart, mind and spirit I'm sure Umimmak has the true qualities of a genuine and classic Scandinavian explorer.
So the best of luck to you my friend.

It's good to see that you have sorted out your firearms before leaving. I would also suggest, unless you have them already, to get yourself a good quality camera and a decent laptop! Firstly, I can hardly imagine a more interesting place to bring a good camera, and secondly we'll be expecting some good picture reports here.

Pettson

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.