Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Firearms and ammunition stocks in Greenland?

Glad to see you back on board, dear! Enjoy your return to Greenland; alas, all old stocks of 8x58 RD seem to be depleted there (by yourself, previously?). But maybe you could be as kind as to look whether you can still fnd some 8x54 on the back shelf on a general goods and groceries store, or with a retired hunter?

PS: On a totally different subject, is the Internet connectivity in Greenland as high as in Finland, in the meantime? Do people (esp. younger ones) access the 'Net from home or from Internet cafés resp. youth centres?

Thanks, Carcano

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Ah, I always thought (mistakenly, as now appears) that you had some Inuit blood yourself, Umimmak Torulleq.
Well, I wish you good luck in all exploits, including amorous ones (and I had a grin when I found this page: http://www.arnanut.gl/index.php/?p=429&language=gl ). There are so many more nice things in the world than guns, especially two-legged nice things. ;-)
And with the present climate change, Greenland begins to live up to its name...

Best wishes,
Alexander

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.