Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
Field Editor ~ GUNS Magazine, Co-Author ~ Serbian Army Weapons of Victory &PH - Kudu Safaris
11,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Gsu.......All of the recent discussion regarding the packing and relocation of the Collection has raised the issue of your contributions to "the move." When Olga heard rumors regarding your efforts to "Help relocate certain items" she immediately broke out her proctologist's gauntlet in Preparation H for your pending visit.

While she is dedicated to protecting the Collection at all cost, she still pines for you Gsu after having performed your last prostate exam while searching for hidden WWI collectibles. Olga asked me to tell you how much she cares and misses you!

From Olga........

"To my flavorite little Americanski, Ya lublue tibia moi Gsu-chic!.......Ti czhopa malinki!.......Atlichna moi Druug!"

I won't tell Maggie if you don't Gsu.

· Super Moderator
Field Editor ~ GUNS Magazine, Co-Author ~ Serbian Army Weapons of Victory &PH - Kudu Safaris
11,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Gsu,

I couldn't help it Bud! I laughed when I stumbled across the "original" photo of Olga on one of my old hard drives while looking for the files with photos of the markings in the linings of some of my capotes for Joe.

I must say that the deeper I dove into the files, the more it became obvious that we have all been here together on Gunboards for a loooooong time! Must help explain all of the gray.....er? .....I mean blond hair on my head, beard and stash!?!?

It's been a great time Gents! What wonderful friends we have made through this venue. My hats off to all of you!

Warmest regards,

John

· Super Moderator
11,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With friends like Olga, your sphincters cease to function ever again after the first body cavity search. She was blessed with the perfect thumbs to search out possible thefts following visits to the Museum. You'll have to switch from enemas to Depends.

She loves those 16 oz. beers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.