Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all !
nothing special...Just the pleasure to share with you my 9867. (1).jpg my 9867. (3).jpg my 9867. (6).jpg my 9867. (12).jpg a really well preserved FN Browning m07, which saw few service or was owned by a guy who took great care of this lady...
Thanks for watching...
Fausto

·
Gold Bullet member
10,335 Posts
Fausto:

Beautiful pistol. You take excellent photos by the way! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nothing special? That beautiful firearm looks like it dang near rolled off the assembly line this morning.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys ! Sometimes I can't believe that items like this were made well more that 100 years ago...

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Nothing special indeed! That is a superb example in the condition we collector's lust for. Plus, the holster and TWO spare magazines. Amazing!!
The only downside is that it's SO nice that upgrading is almost impossible so that alone will preclude the time honored practice of replacing ones 'placeholder' examples in a collection with a higher grade one.
:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Highrider ! You're right... And by the way I have also the s.n. 2274 which is even better (and older) than this one (sorry no pictures on hand at this moment). I state "better" because the one in the pictures is near mint, ok, but if you look well has a number lightly scratched on the right side of the slide, near the extractor, which is hardly noticeable, but is there. Don't know the meaning... The above mentioned s.n. 2274 is absolutely mint. .. I was lucky enough, some years ago, to find these beauties - in a couple of months - at two different German auction. Luckily they had no recent German proof marks, which is normal when you buy guns over there, but in my opinion is not good at all...
In any case no... I will look no more for better FN m07 !
Fausto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts