Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently ran out of space in the collection room, so I had to add another peg board wall to add some of these rifles on there. There are a few special examples on there if you look closely. The other 2 walls have Type 38s and most of my Nagoya 99s.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Recently ran out of space in the collection room, so I had to add another peg board wall to add some of these rifles on there. There are a few special examples on there if you look closely. The other 2 walls have Type 38s and most of my Nagoya 99s.
Nice problem to have, I only have one T-99 in my collection, a mum intact 31st series Toyo Kogyo. I would like to add a late war rope hole T-99 to my collection like your ones!(y)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have always used peg board for my long arms display. I suppose a safe is more secure but I like to look at my stuff .

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Some really nice collections and displays. Thanks to all for sharing them with us.

Reactions: GColloton

·
Gold Bullet member
13,119 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Figure I’ll share the other areas as well. The knee mortars are deactivated unfortunately.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
You have some real beauties in there. To answer Gunhaver' s question. Conrad is using metal pegboard hooks and display rods. I used some older, heavy duty hooks/rods that I obtained from a retail store(freebies) and put clear plastic tubing on the surface that comes in contact with the rifle, metal or wood. And yes, Conrad is showing off, because he can! He has some real rarities, that takes other collectors decades to accumulate.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I like the last ditch ones. (And painting the peg board to blend into the wall.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.