Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wonder about whether to buy this refurbished M95 or not. If I've managed to read the markings correctly, the side-stamped one is nothing more than a variation of the First Austrian Republic from after WW1? Or could it be the Polish coat of arms applied to the same bayonets(and rifles) "inherited" and used as part of the motley crew of various weapons during the first years after the establishment of the independent Polish state and before the standardization of the small arms achieved though the adoption of the Mausers?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it marked on blade with additional austrian postwar proof, the condition is not very good,replaced crossguard and grips, the price should be very low.
Thank you AndyB. Just as I suspected. The price isn't that low, especially taking the above-mentioned condition under consideration. I think I'll pass on this one. It would have been a different story had it turned out to be a Polish reissue...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.