Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Picture posting how to-

You need to use the full reply option and not the quick reply and you use the paperclip-attachment option to direct upload. I just was fixing file sizes etc...
Here is a picture of 54r at the last Tulsa meetings...

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
All y'all using the "insert image" icon to make those show up? All I get is the url rather than the image. I suspect maybe my pictures are just too big and it won't display them.

Photobucket...Works great on this and will size quickly to fit the need. That one sized an avatar

This one two sizes up...

This one's a home run (literally; Erie Seawolves, 9th inning game winner, August, 2007, Nikon D50 with long lens from first base position.)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Why would I want to upload everything to photobucket when I can do it right here on gunboards?
7.62x54r--I think it might save space for the GB server to link to an external site. May be wrong...often am. Works for me, anyway. I am sure you will do what is best to maximize your user experience...this just happens to be a good, easy way for me to post pics.

Regards!

I know you have a D-50 also...is this not an awesome camera? Another pic from Erie, Pa this summer.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts