Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
Nice stuff!

Sorry for your problem, I hope it works out better than you expect.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I hate to see something that...a person having to sell their collection for medical bills, pay the mortgage, taxes or bills in general due to a possible loss of work...i hope things turn around for you soon and all of us in this economy...do you have an idea on a price for everything? It may help a little better by selling all at one price than going through 200 different auctions?

Thank you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow. I'm very sorry to learn of your medical situation. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and my wish for you is to win the lottery.
Thank you for posting the pix. I sincerely hope you do not have to part with your collection.
Best of luck, and keep us informed.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I assume that you have a time machine and went back to Sep 1945 to accept these weapons from a company?

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
BB, we all hope & pray for the best in your situation.
My collection has been good to me in the past when I needed cash and I hope yours will do the same for you.

·
Administrator
3,264 Posts
bless you and yours, best of luck;

... It may help a little better by selling all at one price than going through 200 different auctions?

Thank you
I always think buying a collection is a great idea, but as a dealer, I need my profit and I am taking a chance; so I imagine you must offer 30-40% of what they would sell individually?

And selling on consignment is nice, but hardly a money maker usually...

ed

·
Registered
38 Posts
My hopes and prayers are for all to go well with you, and you can keep these wonderful items.
Thanks for sharing the picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.