Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came across this on the internet. Maybe Horse Sense survived his accidental shooting and is now making a Makarov Tactical Light?

·
Super Moderator
6,337 Posts
Did you see that accessory on an Auction site? How much did they want? What wattages are available? It almost looks like I could make one, or is it patented?

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Looks like a bright idea, but I prefer the flourescent bulbs. The battery pack isn't so big.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
The picture of a night fighting Makarov does smell like Horsesense.However,I believe he would have coated the bulb with a strong smelling effluent(horsescent?) to disable an attacker and thus save ammunition,and a hand crank to save on batteries-a real stroke of Horsescents..

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm sorry, this idea is flawed for too many reasons to count. Actually, I'm ashamed that such a shoddy concept was foisted upon the unsuspecting Makarov Forum community.

However, with a little ingenuity, I think that a workable solution for a makarov tactical light can be salvaged from the travesty mentioned above:

This fantastic new accessory coming to Red Storm Holsters in April of '08.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
You guys should win the Rube Goldberg Award with that one. :D However, that is a nice looking Circle 10 "Bulbie" :confused:

·
Diamond Bullet Member
782 Posts
You should see the silencer, you just hold your finger vertically over yours lips and say sh when you fire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's not as bad as it looks - even if the hamster is likely asleep when you're startled by a night-time burglary, you just fire a couple times and he'll wake up pronto. Then you'll have all the light you need.

Caution: elderly hamsters may suffer cardiac arrest from muzzle blast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts