·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moisin Nagants.jpg

From the top:
M91 1915 Westinghouse, SA Marked.
1927 Tula.
Finn 91/30, Izhevsk 1932 receiver. This one has small pieces of shell splinter embedded in the stock.
1944 Tula Sniper.
1943 Sako M39.
1944 Izhevsk, bought this one for 69.95 at the LGS. There was a stack of them available. They made good "truck guns", wish I had bought a few of them.
1952 Polish M44.

·
Gold Bullet member
11,613 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: rebelron2

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,198 Posts
Awesome collection so far.
But those are rookie numbers, you need to pump those numbers up!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Pretty darn good start. Looks like you have moseeens covered when are you branching out into.... FULLY semi autos???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome collection so far.
But those are rookie numbers, you need to pump those numbers up!
If I could go back in time to the prices I paid for those, I would!;)
These form a small portion of my overall collection. I've noticed there aren't as many posts on the forum lately so I decided to post some of what I've gathered over the years. I really enjoy this platform.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,198 Posts
If I could go back in time to the prices I paid for those, I would!;)
These form a small portion of my overall collection. I've noticed there aren't as many posts on the forum lately so I decided to post some of what I've gathered over the years. I really enjoy this platform.
I'm teasing you. You have a beautiful collection. It's hard to get anything these days with the prices, which sadly seem to only be going higher. The days of surplus being a cheap/easy option to collect are over.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Very nice gathering! I would be interested in a closer look at that PU. I have found Tula’s to be somewhat elusive so I enjoy the photos at least.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice gathering! I would be interested in a closer look at that PU. I have found Tula’s to be somewhat elusive so I enjoy the photos at least.
Thanks! I bought it from Navy Arms as soon as they became available, not sure what year that was. It is at the back of the safe, I'll dig it out and post some pics, next rainy day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts