·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the guy with the Lithgow

·
Registered
497 Posts
Fletch, Thanks for sharing. Terrain looks very similar to some of the western Texas hill country.

Regards, Brad

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Texas Hill Country-----with lions.
Ought to bring a few to Travis and Hays Counties----to take care of the slower Californians.

So, fourth guy in line is you?
-----krinko

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
26,674 Posts
The sun never sets

on the Lee-Enfield. Thanks for posting. Lions.....you got LIONS? :eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lions in Texas would not be cool...to much damn cedar for them to hide behind...Keep your lions and thanks for the pics, looks like some fun was had that day.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
There was a service rifle shoot here today,I could not go as I was supposed to be working,it was the first such shoot organised here in Christchurch,hopefully I can get along next time.I can see at least one .303 in the photo...

·
Registered
82 Posts
There was a service rifle shoot here today,I could not go as I was supposed to be working,it was the first such shoot organised here in Christchurch,hopefully I can get along next time.I can see at least one .303 in the photo...
The rifles you have wouldn't be allowed in many U.S. states! God Bless New Zealand!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,612 Posts
The rifles you have wouldn't be allowed in many U.S. states! God Bless New Zealand!
I wouldn't use the term "many" just yet...only a few of the more notorious "peoples' republics".

In most of the 50 states, it's legal to own a fully functional select-fire M14...if you can find one for sale...and you're wealthy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What can you actually have in New Zealand, just semi auto's or full with a special license?

Tell you what fella's bubba must live in New Zealand with the amount of hack jobs on Enfield’s I have seen, what is up with this?

cheers all,
Lachy.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Caerlonie, you certainly look like freedom loving people down there in Oz. But what's with those M14s? It doesn't look like they their have magazines inserted?

Fletch,
Thanks for the photo. Somehow I see you riflemen in South Africa as needing your skills and firearms more than most of us here in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand. Sounds like a tough country to live in because of the abbundance of two legged predators.

·
Gold Bullet member
762 Posts
Homesick

So don't tease Fletch, where abouts is that range? I'm coming home for a visit next July should I bring a rifle?

Sprog

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ja, waar is die skietbaan?

I had a first in a highpower competition today. I "cleaned" the target. I shoot 6 o clock hold for rapids, but center mass for slow fire. I adjusted my sights the wrong way, and scored a ZERO on my 300 yard slow prone stage. Nice little group about 5 inches edge to edge, but 6 inches above the last scoring line.

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you..

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Suid Carolina! Een van my skoolmaats bly in Calgary. Ek was eenkeer daar in Desember, dit was -30C. Te koud vir my.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts