Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
9,811 Posts
Red China, possibly 124 grain, good shooting ammo. What's it worth, or what are people asking for it???

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
CJ=China Jin-an. All I saw was nato type calibers, 5.56& 9mm. Possibly in yellow boxes? 90's China imports, brass cases, non magnetic 124 grain bullet. Also 9mm para 93 triangle and 9x19 L Y 93 headstamps. Here's pics of 9mm mixed headstamps box I have. Note it doesn't state as to Corrosive or Noncorrosive priming so be cautious. Worth? Who knows today, things bein'...what they are. That should be 24 boxes. Dunno, 20 bucks a box? I try not to social media much, seems a new episode of Walking Dead sets off a buying frenzy. Good ammo when I had a 9mm, it didn't rust up but I clean as if corrosive as I shot up plenty of ww2 types. How much did he pay for the case? 100 in the day? If some idiot wants to pay 50 bucks a box on gunbroker, sorry, show no mercy. If he wants to move it, think what you'd pay for it. 5 bucks a box is as gone as Anna Nicole Smith. Selling a case of 9mm shouldn't move you into a new tax bracket or let you marry a Kardashian. Thanks for listening, I've been social distancing too long. The voices in my head are even sick of talking to me.

Attachments

·
Copper Bullet member
9,811 Posts
That gray box stuff was also great shooting non-corrosive Boxer ammo. I used to buy all I could find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.