Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Years ago around four hundred railcars loaded with chemicals of varios types blew up near Knoxville Tennessee, I don't remember anyone screaming that Tennessee was lost and everyone should flee.

Maybe you should google up images of "the Highway of Death" and see what real destruction looks like, or the "Devils Rock Garden".
Loss of a single merchant marine freighter in WW2 resulted in much greater loss of equipment.

There are probably as many privately owned civilian versions of the Humvee within a few miles of here.

The Chicken Little tactic is ridiculous.

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Advisory Board
  • Mind pointing to the Military Geniuses in this list of advisors to the senility Council?
Their main operations these days appears to be some scheme to legalize Opium production.
A bunch of academics , third rate politicians, chemists and washed up ex Narcs.
Looking to gain control of the Opium output with some licensing and taxation scheme.

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Your claim
Phuck, they've gone from 54% to 72% control in Afghanistan?
Isn't even supported by your quote from the article.

The Taliban has a permanent presence in 72% of the territory of Afghanistan
Presence does not mean control.

And the source is not particularly credible.

Calm down and try to at least use the words in the articles you post instead of wildly running about like a chicken with your head cut off everytime you find an obscure article that you hope can support your gloom and doom scenarios.

PS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Haw-Haw

· Registered
1,366 Posts
I live in one of the largest cities in the US and I have main roads right here (not on the other side of the planet) less than two miles from the downtown area that are so bad that you can hardly drive on them, especially in bad weather.
Doesn't your city have a "wheel tax"?
Streets and Roads around here have improved greatly and continue to do so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.