Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got two swedes two weeks ago,a 1943 m-38(traded it to a friend for another rifle) and this 94/14 along with three bayonets,two 96/38,s and a 94/14(serial# 364). the 94/14 is dated 1904 and is all matching(serial# 33444 inspector K.B.) a walnut stock in very good condition with extendtion added.with a original carbine 25 hole sling with stock disk 6-A9 with no. 204 and ex bore. i would have posted pictures sooner,but they would not upload. eastbank.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,619 Posts
Looks like you did OK to me !!!!!!!!! Congratulations . Hard to find an original sling . Turn your disc around so it can be read when standing up in a rack . You should have kept the HVA M38 ?

·
Registered
743 Posts
eastbank - My congratulations on acquiring a very, very nice carbine and accessories. All of these items are now expensive and hard to find anywhere. I own a similar rig, but yours does appear to be in somewhat better condition.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
there are approximately 1-2 examples on Gunbroker monthly that do catch my attention as far as carbines. you just have to wait and be patient. Carbines are also much pricier as far as upfront, accessories, original sling. Also are a wonderful collecting direction, once you get a 94-14, then you move to 94, and then there are school, fortress, gallery, naval and etc... addicting. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.