Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local gun shop has two 91/59's for sale. One is a blonde stocked Tula. The other is a sanitized blonde stock witha factory stock repair. Both the same price $133.50. Good prices? Which would you get and why? Actions and barrels are in same vg condition.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well I went back today to look at em. I decided on the sanitized but low and behold in the rack he's got a Tula 91/30 without a cleaning rod , and obviously by the condition of the stock has not been refurbed. Other than the stock peeling finish and a few scrapes the weapon doesnt look that bad. I open the bolt and its an "ex sniper" check the side and the scopes number is on the receiver. So instead of 2 91/59 I got both the "ex" and the sanitized for $200 OTD. I'm happy , maybe Santa will get the other for me.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am mistaken . the scope number was on an Izzy at another shop. He wanted way too much for what he had. I'll def post pics, I pick em up next Tuesday. I put em on layaway till my fund become "liquid"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.