Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know too much, but I researched and found they were 200 plus on auction sites going to 250 and there wwere SEVERAL bids. If I got bent o well it's mine and I' relativly young so maybe they'll go up. If not I can't think of any 30 cal rifle that is that accurate for 200 bucks, but I am prejudice. I like Mosins since I shot a PU in 81 Gun Trigger Air gun

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
It looks to be in nice condition. You certainly have the right attitude too. For $200, it's hard to go wrong and even if you might have gotten it a little bit cheaper elsewhere, this one is YOURS ;) Let us know how she performs for you at the range...

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Ya, the price isn't that bad really. Take into account shipping costs, FFL fee (assuming you don't have a C&R), and the fact that you got EXACTLY the rifle you were looking at without the seller forgetting to mention any mishaps. That's the main reason I like buying at shows/shops/in person rather than the internet. Might pay a little bit of a premium, but it pays off in the end as you have found out!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Don't feel down you did good. I won't tell you what I just sold a new one for. Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.