Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Today I received a Century Pu replica sniper. I am very pleased. I called them to ask for a WW2 scope and was told they are all post war. Well, I got a all matching (scope too looks original) 1942 Ishevek, wartime stock, decent looking bore. IT HAS AN ALUMINUM MOUNT AND BASE. I can work with this. I cant say how much I would shoot it, but how long will it take it to break? I would like to switch it out. Any suggestions besides sending it back? Pictures to come later. Thanks.

· Silver Bullet member
186 Posts
I got a Reproduction PU From

SOG in October 07. It is a 1943 Izhevsk that is in excellent condition. The rifle is very accurate with great optics and all steel mount and base. The gun would shoot better if the said shooter/operator was any good. Bob

· Registered
1,976 Posts
SOG in October 07. It is a 1943 Izhevsk that is in excellent condition. The rifle is very accurate with great optics and all steel mount and base. The gun would shoot better if the said shooter/operator was any good. Bob
I will call Monday and request steel mount and base and see what I get. Did you request a steel base? Also, scope has 1959 stamped with refurb square.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.