Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the summit county gun show (OHIO) there was a dealer selling what he claimed was a "KREMLIN RIFLE" it was a 1943 Ihvesk with a m44 bayonet. The front sight base had a hole drilled through it. From the front of the sight base to the muzzle was less than a half inch. There was lots of bluing at the muzzle end yet the reciever and barrel shank had about 10% blue. This joker said it was authentic because the import stamp was under the barrel.
I might add he was selling a cz52 pistol--wwII production with 53 stamp on the frame.
By the way he wanted 350$ for the 91/30 and 300$ for the cz.

I wonder if Tuco , kh , Ted,and Vic might want to pool there money and add these to there collection? LOL

Hard to believe that someone would try to pull crap off like that.
Totally discusting.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, I think I will screw with his head tomorrow. on this one.
FUN--Fun__ fun.
Gotta find out where this kid is comming from!!!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I hope that your presence here helped edu-i-ma-cated you to spot such outright stupid stuff.

If so, hope you will send in a contribution to make this fastest version of GBs, ever continue to operate (If you have already, send another, caause I think this last upgrade broke the bank).

The owners have really done a great job with the upgrade and this board really is fast and comes with the best experts re. MNs in the world (I am not one of them).

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Ted is correct I remember hearing about the Kremlin rifle a couple of years ago. The only bad thing is that some one who doesn't know better is going to get ripped off.

·
Registered
882 Posts
That is why you gotta do research! I would've taken his Kremlin Rifle and shove it down his mouth. I hope nobody buys from this bubba chump!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts