Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any more info about the new Yugo ammo coming in?

·
Silver Bullet member
1,030 Posts
Rumor has it...

Over on the Parallax board they were saying that it's supposed to be "Sniper" ammo - can't tell where it is destined though, and as far as I know no indication of price or who will be selling it.

It's surely worth keeping an eye on - apt to be interesting.
Feeding frenzy sure to follow immediately after it comes onto the US market!

·
Registered
683 Posts
S.O.G. has it in their new flier.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Branko had reported Yugo M75 "sniper" ammo was shipped destined for an unspecified US east coast port.

If that's what SOG has, please share the specifics if you may. (I realize some fliers are intended for restricted distribution)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Can anyone give us the specifics on what SOG is advertising in their new flyer.

Price, date of ammo, is it 8mm for sure, brass or steel cased????

SOG has had 8mm in one form or other forever, so how is the assumption made that this is a new shipment?

Evidently it takes several days (weeks) longer to receive flyers way down here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just received latest SOG FFL Flyer...

and I'll be damned if I found 8mm ANYWHERE:(They are selling 250 round tins of 8 x 56R ammo in wax paper packs for $59.95 w/o the clips.Looks like Bulgarian.Not as good as the Nazi ammo,but better than nothing!My .02-Gearhead

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know that "sniper" 8mm isn't going to be cheap. 900rds for 300.00? 30 cents a round or so for corrosive is about the tops in price that I could imagine.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
8mm Mauser 1970s/sniper etc.

I hope it is 30c a round. This may be lowballing it at today's crazy prices. Probably gonna be more if you ask me since basically this will be the only game in town.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just checked my latest flier and don't see it anywhere. I have been accused of being unobservant though.

IMO anything more than .30/round you might as well buy brand new, reloadable, non corrosive. I believe Samco has some FNM for around that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts