Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Diamond Member with Oak Leaves and Swords
1,707 Posts
Local shooter modified a common 5-shot en bloc clip by spot welding a steel strip to the rear center of its back.

Last original clip I saw sold for $100 about 5 years ago...

·
Gold Bullet member
252 Posts
Beautiful gun, by chance, if I'm not being rude, is that the one from the big auction not to long ago? The auction house had it displayed at the Tulsa Gun Show, where I caused a large pool of drool staring at it for quite awhile. Is the gas system still intact? I read somewhere that many where converted to basically back to bolt action. Regards, Guns

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rifle with no clip

Very kind of you to look after my nervous condition in that way:D
Any time, my friend! You'll save yourself sooo much trouble, and feel really great too, if you simply gave me the rifle immediately. Think of the ulcers you might get searching for a clip, let alone trying to get the semi-auto working again.....:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Greetings,

I have a repro clip from Belgium that I do not need. You have to thin out the metal where the sides meet the bottom, but I have made the thing work as well as my original. Just a matter of patience and a little sanding.

Vis Superavi Ignarum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.