Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,960 Posts
To post a picture ... use the manage attachments ... then upload file from computer
Patrick

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,960 Posts
Send me the pictures via email and I will post them for you
Patrick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I too have one of these pistols. In case you can't read the pics, it also says "Longines" on the slide.

Does anyone know where one can get spare parts for this gun?

When I got mine, the owner said his grandfather had hidden the barrel and magazine to keep his kids safe. Unfortunately, he took that secret location with him to the grave.

So now I'm looking for a magazine and a barrel.

Anyone have any leads for this?

Thanks.

-Russell

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re longines pistol

Re parts needed- try bobs gun parts in ark and gunclips .com,
sarco and possibly gunparts(formerly numerich arms),also gunborker auctions might have a bbl and clip. Iwould google search for longines and see what comes up on the internet.

·
1,151 Posts
Also if it is Spanish pm Bob in St Louis here on this board he may very well have the parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a Court 9 too.

I've got a Court 9 too. However, the proof mark on the right side appears to resembles a challis. One vertical line with a dish or U shape above it. I have been researching but can find no explanation of what it means as far an date of manufacture or if it was made during occupation. Does anyone have any ideas??

·
Silver Bullet member
299 Posts
I've got a Court 9 too. However, the proof mark on the right side appears to resembles a challis. One vertical line with a dish or U shape above it. I have been researching but can find no explanation of what it means as far an date of manufacture or if it was made during occupation. Does anyone have any ideas??
If the mark is on the right rear tang and looks like the attached photo, then it is the mark for French pistols sent to the government of the Kingdom of Morocco shortly after WWII, when it was still a French protectorate. This mark also shows up on post-WWII MAB pistols.

Bill

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.