Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just acquired this pistol and don't know much about it, the holster or its value. There is no manufactures name on it either. The slide is stamped with 7.65 court 9 coups "unique" There is what looks like a german swastika stamped on the barrel. 7.65mm 9 schuss is stamped on the grips. Behind the grip its stamped with a WaA 257 or 251. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unique 17

Thanks for the info. I also noticed that the inside of the holster was marked with the letters P.P. There may have been something before the two letters but it is too worn to see. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unique 16 or 17?

I thought the pistol I have was a unique 17, but the saftey thumb switch is not like the ones I have seen on the 17. I just saw some pics of a unique 16 and my safety is the same style. My pistol has only one line of lettering on the slide. I have yet to see another one like it with no mfg on it. Is the pistol I have a transition between the two models?:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.