Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a couple of questions in regards to a pistol that I had just purchased at a local swap meet two weeks ago. I purchased this pistol from a person that didn't know what it was, but nor did I. I then researched the internet and from what I found, I think it is a 7.65mm Hamada Type Pistol. It seems to be a rare gun, more info would help me. I know that this pistol isn't in the greatest condition, but it is complete. I was wondering what this pistol is worth and how many are currently in the U.S.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Gold Bullet member
12,058 Posts
Congrats! I predict that you will be receiving many personal messages.

·
Platinum Bullet Member with clusters
2,236 Posts
When all the info comes in, you're gonna feel like you've died and gone to heaven. Great acquisition. A fellow showed me one at Louisville in a little better condition, and I think he paid $5000 for it. Someone who was there, please correct me if wrong. Doug, you remember?

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Brian, Email your address and I'll send you a multi-page article on the Hamada from an old gun magazine. Derby and Brown may have a little more info in their book, but this should tell you all you want to know and the price is right. Doss [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.