Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass.

I have some newer commercial ammo that I paid about the same for a while back.

Didn't think about it being corrosive. Not really interested in corrosive ammo for the most part.

·
Registered
100 Posts
All you have to do is be sure to clean the rifle when you are done for the day, I have shot a ton of surplus ammo without any ill effects, And remember the commercial ammo that you bought before either may not be available or has spiked along with everything else. With the current situation 50c a round is actually a good price. Just my 2c

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I bought a 880 round case of it a couple years ago and have fired only 8 or 10 rounds since then. Those few rounds were very accurate fired from my 1938 Mosin Nagant rifle. It is corrosive ammo so I thoroughly cleaned my rifle within minutes after shooting the rounds. The ammo was on sale for $80 a case. I just wish I'd bought at least one more case. You can't go wrong with it at 30 cents a round if you can get it for that. I wouldn't go for it at 50 cents a round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.