Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an order from Graf & Sons, and mini-catalog inside has some sales coming up: they will have the Norma 6.5x50mm JAP for $18.49/20. Here's the catch: only ONE per customer. Some other good deals in there too, depending on what you shoot. Haven't looked to see if this advert. is on their website, probably is.....

·
Silver Bullet member
2,369 Posts
that really isn't a deal, it is just about going rate as I remember. I really like the 100 pcs of prvi partizan for about $35

·
Gold Bullet member
13,574 Posts
The Norma is usually $35-40 when I can find it. It is definitely superior to anything else I have tried. I can not get the stuff with the Cyrilic headstamp to chamber in any of my T-97s(4) without extreme pressure. I got the 100 from Grafs and I also bought 2 boxes of loaded ammo using the same brass--will not chamber with considerable pressure. It will chamber in my type 38s.

·
Silver Bullet member
2,369 Posts
My fault! I was certain you were talking about empty brass for some reason. For loaded ammo that IS a deal. but for empty brass it is about regular price. Norma loaded stuff is better than any other factory load I am aware of

·
Registered
208 Posts
While Norma is pricey,7.7 cases will yield at least 7 to 9 reloads per case before signs
of case fatigue set in, provided you are not using max loads.Maybe the initial high price
is offset by the amount of repeated reliable reloads.

204sailor

·
Silver Bullet member
622 Posts
I just order a box for $18.49. It's still available. condition:
1 box/customer, Min order $30, Flat rate S/H $5.95
I ordered a few other items to offset the S/H. It’s a good deal.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't they have to add for hazzardous material. One box? not very good deal. riceone
Na, you're right, you'd have to add more items to make it really worth it. No hazmat charges on ammo that I've ever seen. Powder, maybe primers? They might charge you a hazard fee if it goes by air carrier??

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
Graf's has the ammo cheaper and they have a very low shipping cost.
See: grafs.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts