Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang :

Am Back exactly one month ago I went on a cross the Nation trip, first one since my injury in 2006. Got to see my youngest graduate from MSOE, visited friends and family in MI, WI, OH, ID, WA, OR, CA. And have a new sniper data report 64 pages long.
Will take me a few days to clear 113 emails and catch up with the board, feels good being home.
Vicasoto

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Welcome back Yoda!
If you had a wireless laptop or a smart phone you could keep up with your e-mails and this board on your trip.
Never mind, we'll have to work on the camera first ;)

·
Admin Emeritus
19,077 Posts
Glad your back Victor. I got a call yesterday from a freind you stopped in and saw and I wish I knew you were here. You were 25 minutes away from me and I would have gladly shared my info for you and had you over. Maybe next time.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Glad your back Victor. I got a call yesterday from a freind you stopped in and saw and I wish I knew you were here. You were 25 minutes away from me and I would have gladly shared my info for you and had you over. Maybe next time.
See what I mean Yoda?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.