Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mikej21 did you order some? And did you ask how much they have? or had?
Yeah, on impulse I ordered some. I don't need it, but I love not hassling with the magnet Nazi's. I ordered online, never spoke to anyone. Never heard of these folks before. With some of these sites (J&G) they might have it posted, but not in stock. I'm waiting for shipping confirmation.

I feel kind of stupid though. It wasn't that long ago I was buying it for $.05 a round.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You might should look at that price again, it says $32.50 per Box of 15 = $2.16 per round Case price is $325.00 for 150 .
Free shipping Sure , Ouch
Did I miss something ?
Son of a B---h Monopoly! Had me questioning it. A1 ammo is back east so I emailed last night so they'd get it first thing before the order was shipped. Woke up my menopausel wife, she got so mad for being woke up we had words. She has her first class tomorrow (nervous teacher) and got so worked up (PMS) she didn't sleep half the night.

Heard from A1 ammo today. IT'S $32.00 PER 150 ROUNDS, who could ask $32.00 for 15 rounds? (It says sold in 10 box cases.) It was re afirmed to me. They just should have said $32.00 per case.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have some 50s yugo 8MM more than I will ever shoot I will sale you all you want for that price
$32.50 a box And I will pay the shipping.

·
Registered
849 Posts
So, how does this ammo look? How was this company overall? It seems as though they answered your questions, but did they deliver the product?

D.D.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, how does this ammo look? How was this company overall? It seems as though they answered your questions, but did they deliver the product?

D.D.
I probably won't get it until about Wed or so. I called, they said the ammo was clean, no corrosion. We'll see.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I received my shipment earlier than planned. Typical yugo 8mm, rough exterior, slightly oxidized that a silcone cloth or ballistol on a sock will clean up. All on stripper clips, all dated 51. I use 24 - 26lb. striker springs in my rifles, expecting/hoping it to perform like most 50's Yugo.

Haven't shot any yet.

Only one time I received Yugo 8mm shiny brite like new and that was dated 55.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Clean maybe, but NON CORROSIVE?!?! HA!

PLEASE clean your rifle in the proper corrosive ammuntion manner afterward!

-Palimino

·
Registered
849 Posts
I think he was referring to the ammunition not having corrosion on it, not that is is non-corrosive.

I ordered some today as well. Even if this ammunition has some duds, it is still worth the price for componants and the scrap value of the brass.

D.D.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Son of a B---h Monopoly! Had me questioning it. A1 ammo is back east so I emailed last night so they'd get it first thing before the order was shipped. Woke up my menopausel wife, she got so mad for being woke up we had words. She has her first class tomorrow (nervous teacher) and got so worked up (PMS) she didn't sleep half the night.

Heard from A1 ammo today. IT'S $32.00 PER 150 ROUNDS, who could ask $32.00 for 15 rounds? (It says sold in 10 box cases.) It was re afirmed to me. They just should have said $32.00 per case.
Cases had 900 rds, for 49 bucks. This cost is $210.00 for the same 900 rd case.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

D.D.
Went out and shot 60 rounds with a 26lb striker spring and only had 1 double tap. It's fine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts