Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not yet but...

No, but if anyone does order some I'd like to trade a bright shiney Tula stipper clip (with the five rounds of early 1950s copperwash Russian 7.62) for five rounds with 1945 headstamps. And yes, those Tula strippers are the best I've ever seen for keeping the rounds tightly lined up. It's no wonder they are highly prized.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Are you talking about the repacked stuff from aim if so alot of us have got some years ago. Its not yugo its russ and its not all that good The bulg or Hung is much better.

·
Silver Bullet member
622 Posts
Tula stripper clip

Is there any difference bwetween stripper clips from Tula and Tikka? If yes, I would like to trade my Tikka with a Tula.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I dont no But if you are looking for 54R clios you can maybe get a few can of the Bulg 54R in 250 rd cans that comes on clips and they are very good clips.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
I'm not so sure Tula ever made stripper clips.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Izhevsk not Tula

Sorry, actually they are Izhevsk strippers. For some reason I forgot that the triangle with the arrow in the center is Izhevsk and not Tula. Anyhow I've gotten my hands on six of them and they are sweet (at least compared to any of the other Mosin strippers I've got). The Izhevsk symbol is not heavily stamped, but is clearly visible. If I can find my digital camera's data cord, I'll post a photo.

R

·
0 Posts
Sorry, actually they are Izhevsk strippers. For some reason I forgot that the triangle with the arrow in the center is Izhevsk and not Tula. Anyhow I've gotten my hands on six of them and they are sweet (at least compared to any of the other Mosin strippers I've got). The Izhevsk symbol is not heavily stamped, but is clearly visible. If I can find my digital camera's data cord, I'll post a photo.
I was wondering about that. I have about 30 Izhevsk 7.62x54r stripper clips... Best clips out there IMHO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts