Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently inquired about the availablity of a forestock for a #4 Mk II as I couldn't seem to find one anywhere. I'd purchased an all matching #4 Mk II in a synthetic stock, and want to return it to as issued. Someone here, can't recall who, suggested I check with gunboards sponsor IO, Inc.

Indeed, IO offered the forestock in a set with the 2 handguards. I ordered and received them within a week, in decent shape. The color of one handguard is a bit off the other and the forestock, but not much. All I need to do now is get my order off for small parts and a buttstock from Springfield Sporters or Rich Reich and I'm all set.

Whoever offered the suggestion of IO, Inc., just wanted to say THANKS and report back for others who may be looking for #4 Mk II wood.

SlimTim

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah, I need one but can't find out whether I need import paperwork to get a coulpe of sets from IO;o(

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought a set of wood from a friend that was selling out of everything (divorce) and I ended up with a brand new mkII fore arm stock in the wrap. The mkII that I have has wood that is suited to the wear on the rifle, so I have no plans to use the fore arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts