Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
Happy Patriots day everyone!!!
Is this a sick joke or are you a BATF/FBI troll looking for suckers to "join up" like that group started by the FBI that went to the slam a few weeks ago?
My view is that Gunboards and gun owners in general are under enough pressure without posts celebrating murdering Govt workers in the name of some mentaly degranged "revolution" fantasy.
So STFU or take it where it won't ruin MY ability to participate in a collector forum PLEASE.
I don't know if the mod's or VIC have seen this post but I think it has no place here.
Anybody with a google can read that comment for YEARS in the future and guess where the reader will be directed...you guessed, it GUNBOARDS.com.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is this a sick joke or are you a BATF/FBI troll looking for suckers to "join up" like that group started by the FBI that went to the slam a few weeks ago?
My view is that Gunboards and gun owners in general are under enough pressure without posts celebrating murdering Govt workers in the name of some mentaly degranged "revolution" fantasy.
So STFU or take it where it won't ruin MY ability to participate in a collector forum PLEASE.
I don't know if the mod's or VIC have seen this post but I think it has no place here.
Anybody with a google can read that comment for YEARS in the future and guess where the reader will be directed...you guessed, it GUNBOARDS.com.
I beleive he is reffering to the beginning of the American Revolution: Lexington and Concord were fought on this day, April 19th, 1775. Unfortunately it is also the day of the OKC bombing so I can understand a raising eyebrow, renegade should have elaborated more. Hopefully Timmy boy will burn in the deepest circles of hell for his crime when his card is up. Alot of history to observe today, good and bad :(

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
I don't buy that for a minute, but lets hear HIM say what meant.

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
I don't know about "some folks" but I damm sure think he is hate baiting...

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Chas, what kind of coffee do you drink? When I saw this, all I could think of was Lexington and Concord, a pivotal point when we escalated to the next stage of our own insurgency against the Brits.

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
I always think of a winking smiley face when I contemplate the American Revolution...how about you?
I really don't care AT ALL if he believes Timmy McV was a hero that's fine and dandy, but if YOU think the BATF/FBI or any gun hater/gun ban advocate (who's doing a google) sees that post will suddenly relate to ANYTHING other than the OKC bombing I got to ask what are YOU smoking?

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
Well Chas, I guess that's the difference in our chosen professions.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Lexington and Concord-the beginning of the American Revolution-was also my first thought, even though I read articles commemorating OKC earlier today.

·
Banned
3,631 Posts
Chas;
I thought you were joking about something at first. Your thought-pattern never even dawned on me and it took a coupla posts to even understand where you were coming from. I'd say you should switch to decaf too but this is clearly quite staged on your part. Personally, you, and anyone else, trying to undermine or misdirect if not co-opt an American holiday (which I am confident is your intent) can ram it down your muzzle all the way to the butt. Please go hate somebody else somewhere else.

And Evacuation Day, abandoned at WWI, should be brought back! No disrespect to the Brits...

Alden

·
Registered
153 Posts
There was alot of coverage today on the news about the government seeking out extremist groups they felt linked to terrorism on the internet and shutting them down ( Neo Nazis, etc). It was convenient of them to throw in the tea parties and malitia movements in parallel to those extrimist orginizations. Maybe Chasdev saw all this and jumped the gun :) And the malitia movement caught hell for staging a protest today, since it's the OKC bombing aniversary. I guess everyone else has forgotten about the other importance of this day, in 1775, except us! I didn't see them mention it once, what a shame...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts