Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do hate to ask out loud like this, but repeated internet searches have come up empty. Am considering swapping off a 35m. No front sight hood. Barrel & buttplate numbers match. No number on bolt correct? 80% overall. Somebody please give me a value range?

·
Super Moderator
11,675 Posts
$500 ±

More likely (-) because of the missing sight hood (impossible to find).

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
Radom

PM sent. I am interested if you are selling.

·
Copper Bullet member
4,850 Posts
Is it this:
http://www.angelfire.com/vt/milsurp/hm35.html

I saw one go for $1500 on Gunbroker!

Can't find my links with the production numbers but they were extremely limited and very scarce. M35 is one of the "needle in a haystack" Mannlichers and something you just won't find.

I have a very nice one I got off an old guy for $100 who thought it was a Carcano. Took me a couple weeks to research what it really was!
Found some surp 8mmR on strippers at a show.
It is a tack driver with one of the sweetest triggers!
8mmR, if you can get some that go off, are whoppers compared to rimless 8mm and it really barks!

I have no intention of parting with my little treasure and want to hunt down an M43 to go with it.

·
Super Moderator
11,675 Posts
...I saw one go for $1500 on Gunbroker!...
I saw a Gew 88 bolt head (bolt head only, not the gun!) go for $305 on Gunbroker. To me this site is mostly a measure of people's stupidity as the most extreme prices can be observed there. However, these extreme prices do not reflect the general consensus on the perceived value of the item.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
Agree Nick.

Look at the 98/40. These should max out at 300 but GB has one for $1350 or so.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,961 Posts
What people will pay v. what they are worth are two seperate issues. This one has been for sale for months with no takers.

·
Platinum Bullet member
10,208 Posts
I do not participate at gunbroker... auction arms seems to be a lot closer to reality on most of the pricing. SW

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Agree Nick.

Look at the 98/40. These should max out at 300 but GB has one for $1350 or so.
there were less g98/40's produced than k98's and you think that a matching nonimport no-bubba g98/40 should sell for $300. i think they were well made highly underrated rifles and are priced appropriately. i have a 1944 of which only 14400 were reported to have been made. $300...haha. the rarer RC k98's sell for more than that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts