Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I bought a new to me T 99. This 31st series, from Toyo Kogyo of course, is a decent used example, but has literally all the bells and whistles.

Cleaning rod, monopod, wings, sling, and even a matching dust cover.

The laminated canvas sling is stiff, has delaminated where it is bent/folded, but will stay with this rifle as it is likely its original sling.

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
I'd go a dollar and a half. But you would have to get Doss to grind the mum with his dremel tool and switch bolts. Good looking rifle.
Have Rodent store it in his sauna for a while to make it look more "authentic"

Actually, that sling is in pretty darn nice shape for a laminated one. And, it was cinched up nicely before it "froze"

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gee guys, I'm overwhelmed with your generous offers; but you know I can't sell it here, I'd have to dissapoint way too many of you.

Out of my way too many rifles, only a handful have matching dustcovers.

Dogs,
the sling is in nice shape and better than most.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
Gee guys, I'm overwhelmed with your generous offers; but you know I can't sell it here, I'd have to dissapoint way too many of you.

Out of my way too many rifles, only a handful have matching dustcovers.

Dogs,
the sling is in nice shape and better than most.
My Guam rifle is also a 31st series with the matching dust cover. Of course it's been blasted by grenades.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.