Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know understand how NATO will defeat the Taliban. They will cause them to use up all their remaining Molotov Cocktails, RPGs, AK ammo on their convoy's and supply centers until they run out of ammo. At that point NATO will launch a massive offensive routing the ammo-poor Taliban.

Right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 more NATO trucks torched
The Pakistan Post ^ | 14 Dec 2008 | Amjad Ali Shah

Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008

PESHAWAR: At least 25 more trucks, parked at Bilal Terminal on Ring Road, carrying supplies for NATO and US forces in Afghanistan were torched by militants in a petrol bomb attack on Saturday morning.

According to sources, multiple explosions rocked the terminal at 2am, setting fire to 10 trucks and 15 containers. It was a sixth attack on the NATO supply line in a month. More than 300 trucks and Humvee vehicles have been set ablaze by militants in such attacks.

The militants threw petrol bomb at the terminal, due to which fire erupted. Fire fighters rushed to the scene and it took them an hour to put out the fire.

Fida Mehmood, a police official, while talking to a foreign news agency said that fire fighters saved 19 vehicles from burning. He said security has been enhanced after the attack.

Frontier Constabulary Commander Rehmat Khan Deputy told a private TV channel that most of the FC personnel were deployed at the border areas and therefore could not be posted at the terminal.

"The demand made by the NWFP government to deploy 10 FC platoons at the terminal is unjustified," he said.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw, these threads are so entertaining. I mean, it's just like the movie "Groundhog Day".

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow br i have never known anyone who was so supportive of terrorism.
Funny, the greatest terrorist the US have ever faced was the Southern racists/confederates.

They killed more Americans than all the other enemies of our nation.

Let's see....who proudly flies their flag on gunboards?

Hmmmmm.

Some people have no shame.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
It's so easy to post critical comments, when you have done nothing in your life that even vaguely has affected anything. I'm wondering how your therapist is handling your hatred of the military, going back twenty years.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's so easy to post critical comments, when you have done nothing in your life that even vaguely has affected anything. I'm wondering how your therapist is handling your hatred of the military, going back twenty years.

Groundhog day. You're as predictable as the day is long.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,153 Posts
Funny, the greatest terrorist the US have ever faced was the Southern racists/confederates.

Let's see....who proudly flies their flag on gunboards?

Hmmmmm.

Some people have no shame.
I won't even begin to get into what's wrong with that statement. I will note that they participated in a war with demarcated sides and uniforms...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
let's see now.......you hate marines, you hate america, you hate bush and you hate the south. you roll in your own slather anytime the us military makes a mistake. and yet you live in what is the most eff'd up state in our country. a state roiling with homosexuals and awash with liberals. a state where judges routinely overturn the will of the people.

oh yeah, and you cheer every time a muslim or terrorist kills someone.

it' amazing you and i haven't become close friends.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
To start with, only a SMALL number of southerners owned slaves. Most of the army was made up of people who DID NOT! The war was about STATES RIGHTS, NOT slavery.
AND NO I am NOT making excuses for the KKK. Incidently that group of jackasses had plenty of members in the Northern states as well. You might want to read a bit about the New York draft riots where blacks were murdered.:rolleyes:
Most of the racists today are not white. I offer the rev. jesse, the rev, al, and of course the (GOD DAMM America)rev. Jerimiah Johnson.

·
Banned
3,553 Posts
To start with, only a SMALL number of southerners owned slaves. Most of the army was made up of people who DID NOT! The war was about STATES RIGHTS, NOT slavery.
AND NO I am NOT making excuses for the KKK. Incidently that group of jackasses had plenty of members in the Northern states as well. You might want to read a bit about the New York draft riots where blacks were murdered.:rolleyes:
Most of the racists today are not white. I offer the rev. jesse, the rev, al, and of course the (GOD DAMM America)rev. Jerimiah Johnson.
The Truth Finally comes out!!!!!......read it BRussell....and understand it..
You of all people talking down on the Southerners.....hell sometimes I think you're the biggest Commie Dictator on the Board.....I would hate to see what you're like in person....:p

·
Registered
7,503 Posts

Watch your f**kin mouth son.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
It's the only way he gets people to communicate with him. You'd figure a married guy with so many childrens and responsibilities wouldn't have all of this time on his hands.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.