Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
22,544 Posts
T34,

I think you will find at the gun shows that vendors have 22LR posted for 10 cents per round. You heard me right, 10 cents per round.

I think a fair price in todays market would be 6 or 7 cents per round. When I can find it, I can get 100 rounds at Walmart for just under $8 per 100 round box. Obviously bigger bulk boxes are going to be cheaper per round than the 100 rounds boxes.

I don't buy 22LR for 10 cents per round, and many people I know also will not. In the end, its up to you to determine what you want for it. My only advise is that you sell it to someone who is going to shoot it, not resell it.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,566 Posts
T34,

I don't know. I have not bought .22LR since the silliness and refuse to look at it when for sell. We have begun to speculate on ammo just like the SOBs on Wall Street on the latest stock.

Good luck, Shannon

·
Copper Bullet member
9,739 Posts
As long as I can still get enough at Walmart to keep me going, that's the value of .22LR.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
As long as I can still get enough at Walmart to keep me going, that's the value of .22LR.
ditto, here. Have 861 rounds in stock, purchased in 2012, for wife's 9 shot revolver and Marlin 60. Will NOT comply with the hoarding madness...

·
Silver Bullet member
15,720 Posts
I have a stash of .22LR I'm looking to sell soon. What is the value per say 50 rds or 100 rds?? Mostly just plain jane Winchester and blazer stuff
You should have sold it months ago, too late now, JMO.

It isn't scarce anymore, but still more expensive than it was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.