Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
meh...

Have over 800 rounds in stock... purchased in 2012... I will NOT comply, nor, be a part of " the madness"!

Meanwhile, will shoot a few of my moderate supply of 7.62x54r...

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
I'll keep buying it when I see it. I consider it penny stocks. You can call me whatever you like.

·
Copper Bullet Member
6,000 Posts
I am ok too. I feel mighty sorry for folks who have just now gotten into shooting 22's. Someday .......

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will go to wally world to shop for something else and i will check out the sporting goods dept. if they have i will pick it up. i have only bought two boxes in one year. I love shooting my ruger 10/22 but have curtailed as others are buting the 22lr to supplement their income. i am not going to fold into this madness.

·
Gold Bullet Member
536 Posts
11 March, at a small central Ohio town gunshop/range:
.22 LR. CCI, $4/box, 3 box limit.
.22LR. Remington Thunderbolt $26/500, 1 brick limit.
55.6 NATO 62gr. $400/1,000 3 pallets, no limit
.308 Win. 145gr. Privi $120/200 2 pallets, no limit

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I have no need for 22lr, so I pass it up everytime I see it (5 times in the past year?)

I will have a need for it someday when my daughters are old enough, until then I will sit back and enjoy watching the panic

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
meh...

Have over 800 rounds in stock... purchased in 2012... I will NOT comply, nor, be a part of " the madness"!

Meanwhile, will shoot a few of my moderate supply of 7.62x54r...

Madness has nothing to do with this. The problem is the hoarders/profiteers are ruining it for the rest of us so better to buy it when its available than to wait for some possibly unimaginable time when it will be plentiful as water again. That day may never come.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts