Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this beauty since it was new but I need funds for another project, so I am forced to part with my Ural. This is a Ural Bavarian classic and has only 56oo Kilometers on it. Garage kept and all maintenance and break in have been performed to the letter of the manual. I have recently replaced the battery and drive shaft and I have also added the front driving lights. I am also trowing in some spare parts that most often give trouble like brake and clutch cables, plugs, compliance fittings as well as the Ural shop manual. I am asking $4000 and I prefer not to ship this bike. It is available for pick up in Abbeville, South carolina.

Thanks

·
Silver Bullet member
754 Posts
That is soooo cool!
Goodluck man...

·
Registered
149 Posts
something like this BEGS for more pics.
especially if you can put a teddy bear in the side car, that would be awesome.

hm.. im seriously considering a trip to SC...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it is the same bike. I will try to post more pics soon. This is really an interesting bike and stands out from the crotch rockets and Harleys. This brand also has an interesting history behind it as well. If it sells I may throw in one of my Mosin Nagant rifles to sweeten the deal.

Johnny

·
Registered
171 Posts
Johnny,

Maybe posting a link to the Irbit website would help provide some info to perspective buyers.

Also, go to your profile and modify it so you can accept private messages.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ural bikes

I saw your post and wanted to reply, said I shouldn't but am going to anyway.(If nothing else it's a free bump:D). I never thought I would see any of those over here. I was in Irbit in '94 on a trip and a guy tried to talk me into setting up something here in the states for import. He told me they were trying to get a regular import of them but I didn't think it would go. I was dumbfounded cause I didn't have the foggiest idea how to do that and didn't want to try. Anyway, they gave this calender card and jokingly said if I bought one like the picture the blonde would go with it. Here are pics of it and also a pic of the factory in Irbit from 4/94. Go figure, if I had money I would jump all over this bike. Good Luck

·
Registered
413 Posts
SWEEET!!!

I live in Spartanburg. Too bad I don't have $4000.

I followed the link to the sidecar motocross video from the Ural website. Now THAT'S crazy!

·
Ask me about my 390 lbs mother in law.
1,005 Posts
Annie,
Glad to hear you are still out there. This is Deerslayer. Had to use new name to get back onto new boards. Good to here from you again.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Oh, thanks for the info Deerslayer/Buckshooter. I'd wondered if that was someone else cloning your name.

School is winding down soon and I can see the light at the other end of the tunnel.
And yes, it really is an oncoming train.

Regards,
Annie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts