Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,good to be back! i have a couple of ex sniper questions first off. a 1943 dated ishevesk(?spell) with four holes in the receiver(two close together up front,two a little further apart at the rear). would that be a pu or pe model? also would $60.00 be a good price for it? its been completely refurbed to a regular 91/30. straight bolt ,new stock, holes welded, and the scope serial number ground off the barrel. a gun dealer buddy of mine got it mixed in a batch of 91/30s he ordered from century. said hed let me have it at cost if i want it. so what do ya think?

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool,he's also got a nice 1947 dated m-44 think i'll talk him out of both. i had asked about pu scope diameters and was told that igor makes mounts with one inch rings. whos igor? also would i be able to get the "right" scope/mounts/etc. there if i decide to restore the ex sniper?

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i did it! picked up both the 43 ex sniper and the 47 m44(same arsenal). got both for $130.00 out the door and both did come with the accessories(never did see much use for a bayonet on a sniper rifle though). now to save my pennies then start the search for a scope :) probbably have to wait till after christmas though cause if i dont get momma and the kids something nice for christmas i'll be in hot water for sure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.