Gunboards Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Has anyone got an example of a Hungarian bayonet for these rifles? I've never seen photos of one but would assume they are also "02" marked? Photos or a link would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Here's mine, I found it a few years ago in a "bargain bin" at a small shop in western PA. I have no idea if the scabbard is correct or not, it looks like one of the repro's sold online.

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nice one John (y). Whats up with the new avatar? :)
Thanks, Denny! That's me in my Dress Blues back in 1981. A friend of mine said my previous avatar was old and needed updating, so I posted an even OLDER photo. :LOL:

·
Registered
305 Posts
That rifle is beautiful I haven't seen one up here yet but now that I hear they were imported here I will be keeping my eye out for one. Nice score!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I have a Hungarian bayonet but like most I have seen it went through a Soviet refurb and was force matched to a Soviet 91/30. I found the bayo on its own with no rifle, Soviet or Hungarian, paired up with it.

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Looks like I'll be going through all of my bayonets looking for remnants of an "02" stamp... thanks for the responses! :giggle:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts