Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought some may like to see the sight and other nomenclature right out of one of my vintage catalogs.Hopefully the reduction in size want blurr it out.
You can use the chart to see correct sight No. Elevator and other hardware for each model.
Of interest the model 1873, 1892,1886,1895 models are all still servicable at this time .Including option to buy complete receivers . January 1949.

Attachments

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks IRON WORKER!!! Good reference info. You've obviously got a premium paper archive to be proud of. Makes me wonder what becomes of the painstakingly accumulated references of fellows such as Madis, Brophy, Olson, Ball to name just a few, and all the other authors out there. It's not easy to give birth to any kind of book especially technical firearms publications.
There are several authors on these boards who could probably shed a little light regarding this. Just thinking out loud here....
I'm always on the prowl for them ,mostly well used copies but generally the inside info is intact.
The componant parts catalog are very valuable for the info they contain .Especially for collectors of the various models.
Every detail of each as far as barrel ,sight,accessories etc is listed and shown with detailed photos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.