Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 40 of 178 Posts

· Platinum Bullet Member
1,576 Posts
Had the girls out for a oiling session.....

So heres a few more '44 Tulas for your survey. M44, 12-5-1367. 91/30 PU, 15-18-760. 91/30 PU, 15-18-280. And by the way, the M38 #EN202 was stolen (fed ex left it on my front porch when no one home), and is on the hot sheet. Maybe the scumbag that has it will be caught some day!

· Silver Bullet Member
2,097 Posts
Just bought another M44 Tula.

(8) (2) 1266

Hey POB! I opened that pic and got a string of pop-up ads!!

· Registered
503 Posts
Tula M-1944 Carbine

Dear Mupples:
I just pulled out my Tula M-44 Carbine, the serial number is "HP1121". The rifle is all matching w/laminated stock, as the rifle has been rearsenaled. The rifle has no import marks and I have owned the rifle for about 20 years. I can take a picture for you but can't post it, as I don't know how. My e-mail is [email protected] and I can send it to your e-mail if you need it. I hope this helps.
Tex

· Registered
1,855 Posts
Dear Mupples:
I just pulled out my Tula M-44 Carbine, the serial number is "HP1121". The rifle is all matching w/laminated stock, as the rifle has been rearsenaled. The rifle has no import marks and I have owned the rifle for about 20 years. I can take a picture for you but can't post it, as I don't know how. My e-mail is [email protected] and I can send it to your e-mail if you need it. I hope this helps.
Tex
Tex's Tula m44:

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Latest Update

Gentlemen,
Thank you for the continued contributions: I revised my "Data Summary" and "Theories and Observations" posts (2nd and 3rd from the top) based on the latest data, and against my better judgment, I even stepped out on a limb and estimated some total production numbers...

· Copper Bullet member
947 Posts
tula 1944 m44

Sn. KE 253 Hex 1928 Ish. Reciever
Hope this may help.

TOM

21 - 40 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.