Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Typical Ex sniper in VG-Ex re-arsenal condition. EP matching. Solid clean bore with light frosting. Near 100% black rebluing. Red shellaced stock in VG shape. Straight bolt. Receiver plugged but one pin came out (literally fell out after I shot it). Great welding by Ivan. :) Decent trigger and fired fine. Comes with sling, bayonette and cleaning rod. $115 + 15 shipping. Hate to get rid of it, but baby is on its way. Thank you...

[email protected]

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are electro pencil line out and then EP matched. If it was stamped matching, I definately wouldn't be selling. :) Thanks....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Does it shoot any better than a standard mosin? I have a pu sniper that was a century put together or some such. It shoots pretty nice but an original would be cool....ALso how hard was it to put it back into sniper form? I was just think i would change out the stocks...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could keep it in a 10" swinger at 100 with CRAPPY light ball surplus ammo. My real sniper does about the same with that junk, but its all I have right now. I dont have any decent handloads to test with right now. Sorry, but I really just function checked it after I bought and degunked it. Was going to restore it back, but scope setups are getting a little too rich for my budget (and probably will be for awhile). To change it back, you would need the bent bolt and the three remaining holes retapped/pin removed. They were plugged and then the plugs welded. Then they were refinished. Hope this helps and thanks for the bump. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTT-- Still up for sale fell off the radar so up it goes. She has to go folks... Thank you..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts