Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1942 Izzy TT33 with the holster and odd grips (last few pictures) it came with. I'll let the pictures do the talking. What do the experts think?
Let me know how these show up, first time I have tried to upload pictures this way.

Hoping to get a friend for this guy in the future;)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
My 1942 Izzy TT33 with the holster and odd grips (last few pictures) it came with. I'll let the pictures do the talking. What do the experts think?
Let me know how these show up, first time I have tried to upload pictures this way.

Hoping to get a friend for this guy in the future;)
Very nice 1942 Factory 74 (Izhevsk) made TT-33! Looks like it was made in June 1942, right side of trigger has no Factory 74 symbol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice 1942 Factory 74 (Izhevsk) made TT-33! Looks like it was made in June 1942, right side of trigger has no Factory 74 symbol.
Thanks for the info!
The barrel bushing, slide catch, barrel, hammer group, hammer and recoil spring guide all have the Factory 74 symbol. I think the trigger is the one small part that does not bear that mark. Is that normal for this time of production?
I had bought this last year and have not replaced anything but the grips in my time of ownership.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Thanks for the info!
The barrel bushing, slide catch, barrel, hammer group, hammer and recoil spring guide all have the Factory 74 symbol. I think the trigger is the one small part that does not bear that mark. Is that normal for this time of production?
I had bought this last year and have not replaced anything but the grips in my time of ownership.
yes. Again, yours is a very nice example!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you mean that you replaced the grips?
The cross checked wood can be correct. Is that what it came with and if not why did you replace them
Nice looking gun.
Thanks
The last two pictures in that set are of the grips that came with the pistol. The ones on it currently are the replacements. I swapped them out to get a more uniform look on the pistol. Kept that set because if anything else I can put it back on again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts