Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this Mosin up at a LGS didn’t need another one but a guy had a few non import examples, at first I was thinking SCW but the made in USSR mark is absent. 1935 Tula but receiver is blank but on the under side of tang is marked with correct year and Arsenal mark wondered if you guys had any idea of origin or why the outside of receiver is absent of markings

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nice pickup. Looks mostly original. I did notice the bolt connector is Ishevesk-marked. No pin update to rear sight block is nice as well as the wood looks original. Pre 68 Finn captured import? Unmarked SCW? Bring back? Dunno but it’s nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply there was also a couple other ones there he had, one being a 1942 that was in worse condition I may try to pick it up wondered what a good price would be on some non import mosins

·
Moderator/Silver Bullet Member
19,153 Posts
Difficult to determine any more from the pictures. But any non-import marked Mosin Nagant gets interesting.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Bolt is renumbered and not original to the gun. Stock appears to be an Izhevsk stock, though better pics would confirm this.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts